IMPORTANT NOTICE RELATING TO BUSINESS PLANS SUBMITTED TO EQUI GLOBAL
If you submit your business plan or other commercially sensitive or confidential information (Submissions) to us via this website or some other medium, then your Submission is made subject to the following terms.
We may have received Submissions which are closely related to others which we have already involved or to information which is already in our possession. It is our policy not to receive any Submissions for new ideas in confidence as this could prevent us from making use of an idea or invention which we are already developing or have developed, or which was already rightfully in our possession.
In consideration of our agreement to consider your Submission, details of which will be set out in the documents submitted to us (Disclosure), you agree that you will make the Disclosure on the terms set out below:
1. We will not be under any obligation of confidence or secrecy in relation to the Disclosure nor will our consideration of the Disclosure give rise to any relationship of confidence between us save as set out below.
2. If you wish to protect the Disclosure, you will rely solely on any patent or registered design right you might hold or on any copyright or unregistered design right you might hold in it or equivalent rights under your own jurisdiction and the limited obligations set out below. You will not institute any legal proceedings against us on the basis that the Disclosure was confidential.
3. No variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by one of our authorised representatives.
4. This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
5. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
To consider your Submission with a view to supporting it with investment, we will have to provide our advisory team with details of your Disclosure on the basis set out in paragraph 1 above. We will not disclose it to any person outside our investment advisory team without first obtaining your express consent. In that case, we would prepare a confidentiality agreement to define our respective rights and obligations and to protect your interests.
If you are not prepared to make a Submission on the foregoing basis, then you should not make that Submission.
© EQUI Global